1983 Willard Marine 40' Trawler
This Willard Marine 40 was built as the Fly Bridge version with very comfortable accommodations for 2 couples.
The flying bridge is both huge and uncluttered and has boarding steps that extend from the bridge to the forward deck for easy access to the anchor or docking lines.
The recessed side decks and high lifelines provide easy and safe access around the boat.
With a Bow Thruster, single Perkins engine, Westerbeke 11 KW genset, full AC / Heat------What's not to like?
The fuel burn is approx. 1.5 gals/hr. @ 7 knots
The upgrade included:
- Vetus Bow Thruster
- Electric anchor windlass
- Dinghy Davits
- New Cockpit canvas enclosures (2019)
- Aluminum / fiberglass Bridge top
- Folding stairway from Bridge to fore deck.
- New semi-circle Cockpit cushions (2018)
- Just bottom painted and launched 5/19
All systems are ready to go!
See broker’s listing for more details and photos.