The Willard Vega 30 was produced from 1972 to 1975, and was designed in-house by Hale Field. During those 4 short years, an incredible 110 Vega 30's were pulled from Willard molds. Willard Marine produced more of this model than any other hull. This model was built in 4 different versions, - Searcher, Voyager, Nomad, and Horizon motorsailer.
The Nomad version is a 'sedan' style with flybridge above on the boat deck. 29 of this version were built, as listed below.
PDF's of Willard Marine's Nomad Drawings:
- Preliminary Profile & Arrangement (Final version is slightly different)
- Final Profile (In Assoc. w/Wm Crealock, N.A. March 1973)
- Sections (Early version, April 1970)
- Bodyplan (from Lines Plan)
- Redrawn in CAD by R. Etsell, NA: PDF
DXF version (must have CAD program to utilize these files): DXF-sht1 DXF-sht2