East Coast to Bahamas & back in 2002, documented in Passagemaker Magazine.
Data from trip:
- WILLIE arrived in Bermuda at 2200 HRS Wed,. 7/10/02.
- Total Distance Traveled: 672 NAUTICAL miles
- Total Fuel Used : 93 gals.
- Average Speed : 6.1 knots
- Total Hours : 109
- Engine RPM : 2500
WILLIE completed the round trip voyage from Zimmerman Marine on the lower Chesapeake Bay, to Bermuda, and return at 1430 hours on 7/18/02.
- Return trip distance: 677 nm
- Fuel used on return trip: 115 gallons
- Total hours on return: 125.5 hours
- Average speed: 5.4 knots